A drag and a thousand hits.

Here I am, standing lone
not so proud but vigil,
dying seventeen minutes a time
yet to figure out life
if it's beautiful or bowed down
moribund at dusk, dreary at dawn.
It's been a while since I left
not some other mortal but myself
has anyone seen my will to live ?
but it's okay, there are more
corpses like me breathing.
With another revolution round
the giant star of faith' n hope
embedded in my name burning slow,
seeking happiness in misery,
finding chords at chaos,
telling myself when am still sane
it's not a good time to sink.
but with the vigil refusing to die
the head to bow, heart to cease,
I'll be walking lone, maybe ?
without you someday, to find
reason if not the will maybe?
Someday I'll be there, free.
Free. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Married. Chapter 6. " Shalini, I have so much to tell ! "

" Happy Children's Day "

Married. Chapter 4. " Tu ruk abh "