You ? Dangerously beautiful.

// Some stories are better left, unsaid.
Some people, unloved. //

When you'll be reading this, I'll be probably trying my best to murder my feelings.
The world is filled with two kinds of people, dangerous and beautiful - this was my point of view till I met you.
Beautiful, because what you are.

I know the fact that a broken heart seeks love, and mine is like a jar of sand, somehow kept inside that thin mortal glass. Maybe, am the most unloved soul you'll ever find, maybe there's someone worse but that's not the point, am a broken piece of shit, That is.

Am just another broken dream, out of a million beats, out of a billion faces, am just another book which wants to be reread, to be pampered, to be cured. The last reader tore a lot of pages, keeping the roots attached,  scratched my skin, etched her name deep inside me. Then replaced me when she finished her favourite chapters, but never turned the unread.

I don't know why am writing, maybe because writing makes me feel better, makes me forget the reality.
The harsh, where am all alone. I love this little world of mine, where am happy. Maybe because I think you'll understand how I feel while you'll be reading this, maybe not.

Destiny.
I am starting to believe in the fact, we met at the wrong time. Maybe right enough for me or for you, but definitely not for both of us.
Maybe, I'll have to trust my destiny to see it's plans. I'll just have to hope, a bit longer and strong. I still have some unanswered, I'll do it myself.
You trust in fate right ?
Ever thought, why we crossed paths at this point of time, this beautiful moment ? Why are we ever talking, even if I don't make any sense and you don't make an effort ? No.
Even if, you understand very well about my desperation and sharp will I can't help it.
I don't know why, I just don't.
Now am in a state of mind, where I fear getting attached to people, no matter how beautiful they're.
I want a friend, I want someone who understands but I don't want to be that vulnerable sad kid again. I want to get attached to you but this time without lies. I want to live without bounds.
I want to love, again.

Damaged.
I hope you do realise that fact, how badly can a person damage another. I am, one of them.
Just like the bird which flew into the cage and now grew so much in size, it's suffocating him. It's requires a miracle now to get back to fly and soar again, that's why I want you.

Dive in.
I just wanted to to give it a try, because a perfect girl like you has nothing to loose, and I have myself to gain back.
Call me, selfish but I just want you to heal me.
I feel lonely, depressed, trapped inside this mortal body and I just want to breathe a bit free.
I want to sing on the top of my voice in the middle of a dreamy night, in the midst of the chaos I want you to be my solitude.
I want you to hold my hand, to hear me sob.
I want you.
I want you to look into my eye.
I want to give it a try, letting my heart break again. I can have my dreams shattered again but I just want to give it a shot, because you're worth it.
I know, am no way near what you expect, but how'd you know, if you we don't even jump off ?
You're engraved inside my mind, and I can't get you out.
I want you to rupture my little love for you, so that I can atleast live with your honest rejection, and not die everyday with the feeling of uncertainty.
I know, it's too early to say all this, but I realised how I saw my death in your eyes.
I am letting my emotions flow, with a curtain of lie that it's not possible between us, just to ensure I sleep tonight, not like yesterday waiting for your reply.

Hope you understand why I called you dangerous, because you made me love you with whatever's left of me.

 ~ Rupam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Married. Chapter 6. " Shalini, I have so much to tell ! "

" Happy Children's Day "

Married. Chapter 4. " Tu ruk abh "